Livingstone Island Tour & Devils Pool
Visit Livingstone Island by boat. Take in stunning views, swim in its famous pool, and explore Livingston Island before a tasty bush breakfast.
- Swim in Livingston Island’s famous pools at the edge of the mighty Victoria Falls
- Explore Livingston Island and enjoy a specially prepared bush breakfast
- Peer over the basalt edge of the pool and see the magnificent water torrent cascading over the falls
- Take pictures of the stunning views as the morning sun hits the water
- Experienced, qualified guides
- A return boat trip to Livingstone Island
- Guided swimming in Devils Pool and a tour of Livingstone Island
- A cooked bush breakfast
- Small-group tour, maximum 16 people per group
- Lunch or high tea (depending on the option chosen)
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
Accepts Credit Cards
The Royal Livingstone Hotel for a detailed safety briefing before a 5-minute boat ride to Livingstone Island. Your guide will navigate through the Zambezi River current heading towards the column of spray rising from the Falls. Once you get to rocky Livingstone Island, the staff will welcome you with a traditional African energy drink. Your guide will take you first to the eastern side of the island to view Rainbow Falls and the Horseshoe. Discover the island’s western side to see the Main Falls, where you’ll enjoy the magnificent torrent of water cascading over the basalt edge of the falls. This unique view of Victoria Falls offers a perspective completely different from that of the Zimbabwean side of the canyon. As the morning sun hits the mist rising from the falls, expect to see stunning rainbows. Have the chance to swim in the Devil's Pool, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Your guide will lead as you swim upstream in a slow current. Sit at the edge of the falls and Devil's Pool, gazing at Victoria Falls, as immense water torrents flow just feet away. When you return to Livingstone Island, fill up on a traditional bush breakfast before your journey back to your hotel.