Victoria Falls Guided Day Trip
Witness the Victoria Falls from both the Zimbabwean and Zambian sides on this guided day trip. Get the best views of the falls from various lookout points and visit a local market for souvenirs.
- Hear the thundering sound of Victoria Falls as you view them up close
- See the impressive natural wonder from both the Zimbabwean and Zambian side
- Marvel at the cascading water that forms part of the Zambezi River
- Stop at a scenic lookout to get the very best view of the Victoria Falls
- Visit a local market for souvenirs and take home a memento of your day
- Victoria falls tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour of the falls on the Zambian side ($20)
- Guided tour of the falls on the Zimbabwean side ($30)
Accepts Credit Cards
Get to experience the very best that Victoria Falls has to offer on a guided tour that takes you to see the falls from both the Zimbabwean and Zambian sides. Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup from Livingston or Victoria Falls, visit different viewpoints, and stop at a local market to buy souvenirs. Start your tour of one of the world's most dramatic waterfalls with a pickup from your hotel. Then, drive out to view this magnificent natural wonder from both sides of the border. The Victoria Falls are part of the Zambezi River, which runs 2,574 kilometres. The waterfall lies almost exactly halfway along the river, with the Zambezi continuing beyond the falls and flowing into the Indian Ocean. Join your guide as you travel to a scenic lookout and learn other interesting facts about Victoria Falls. Feel the power of the water flowing from the river above and discover why locals refer to this waterfall as the smoke that thunders. Take a guided tour of Victoria Falls from either the Zambian or Zimbabwean side (cost not included) and learn about the history of this important natural wonder. Round out your tour with a stop at a local market and pick out the perfect souvenir from one of the vendors. End your tour with a comfortable ride back to your accommodation.